Saturday, August 30, 2014

Cinnabun

Credits: Background Pictures Glitter



Cinnabun is my first hamster. I got her some time around the end of June. And she was born at the beginning of may. She was tiny when I got her but she has grown quite a bit. Although, she is still pretty small for a Syrian. She is full of spunk and loves to get into trouble. She is quite the escape artist. Once she escaped out of her old cage over 5 times in one weekend! One time we found her inside the walls and we had to grab her through the access panel in the sink. She was really shy and aggressive when I got her. But thanks to a little love and care she is now curious and friendly. Whenever I modify her cage she always climbs all over everything and makes it hard for me to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment